Pages

Wednesday

"Beautiful Song"










When your world falls apart


When your pain claims your heart


I'll be there, I'll be around


And I will never let you down


Leave that pain, don't give up


You will fly up high again


Count on me, we are together


We'll make it through this stormy weather


C/o:


No matter what they say


No matter what they do


No matter what they think of you


You have got me and my heart too


No matter what they see


No matter what they feel


As long as you have got me


As long as You And I See...


Take my hand and take my heart


We can never be apart, now and forever


I won't look back, we'll stay together


Trust in me and we'll fly, don't surrender!


Don't lose hope when you are in need


Have faith in Allah, have faith in Him


So please be tough and please be strong


With all His love you can't go wrong








No comments: