Pages

Monday

"crush"

"Crush"
What u understand bout this?

definisi “crush” sebagai suatu keadaan, saat anda pertama kali terpandang si dia jantung kamu berdegup kencang, minda tak keruan, terasa kaki tak berpijak di atas tanah, paling teruk sekali apabila kelakuan km tak ubah macam kucing nak beranak haha.
Ini lah kuasa crush.
Erm….is it crush is really love or juz wanna get him/her only? So hard to think about it, rite… but in “Ayat-ayat Cinta” the movie, Maria(the main characters in the movies) hv said, “sekarang aku baru ngerti. Antara cinta dan keinginan untuk memiliki, tidak sama”.


oh ya, here i hv post the song of David Archuleta~CRUSH. hope can help u more understand wat of crush means:-)


I hung up the phone tonight

Something happened for the first time

Deep insideIt was a rush

What a rush‘Cause the possibility

That you would ever feel the same way

About meIt’s just too muchJust too much
Why do I keep running from the truth

All I ever think about is you
You got me hypnotizedSo mesmerized
And I’ve just got to know
Chorus:Do you ever think
When you’re all alone
All that we could be
Where this thing could go
Am I crazy or falling in love
Is it real or just another crush
Do you catch a breath
When I look at you
Are you holding back
Like the way
I do‘Cause I’m trying, trying to walk away
But i know this crush ain’t going
AwayGoing away
Has it ever crossed your mind
When we’re hanging,Spending time, girl, are we just friends
Is there more
Is there more
See it’s a chance we’ve gotta take‘Cause I believe that we can make this
Into something that’ll last
Last foreverForever

Chorus:
Why do I keep running from the truth
(Why do I keep running)
All I ever think about is you
(All I ever think about)
You got me hypnotized
(Hypnotized)
So mesmerized(mesmerized)
And I’ve just got to know

Chorus
Going away
Going away




peace & respect:-)

No comments: